What are you doing this winter???
Winter is a great time to stay active and continue to improve in your running career! Below are some ideas on how athletes have used the winter months to make drastic improvements prior to the spring Track season:
- Commit to a high-mileage winter running program!
- Cross Train in another sport!
Remember, the greatest improvements come to those who work hard for them.
Enjoy the Winter season!
How is your summer training going? Are you on track to meet the mileage requirements for the cabin trip? Summer Captain's Practices are:
- Monday 9:15AM @ Oak Point Lower Parking Lot
- Tuesday 6:00PM @ EPHS East Entrance
- Thursday 6:00PM @ EPHS East Entrance
- Saturday 9:15AM @ Oak Point Lower Parking Lot
1-6 of 6